This listing is no longer available. Please see other available listings.
BLUE OAK - UPGRADED CONDO AT RANCHWOOD VILLAS, A/C, IN-UNIT W/D AND MORE!
*** REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE ***
Requires approved application and signed lease with paid deposit.
Live in the tranquil community of Ranchwood, with its great amenities and open spaces. This 3 bed / 2 bath condo is located upstairs with a great open view from the windows and balcony. New carpet just installed! W/D inside, central A/C, fireplace, ceiling fans, dishwasher, and gas stove.
Community amenities include a tennis court, additional storage, pool, spa, and picnic areas. Make this beautiful condo your home!
- 12 month lease.
- 1st month's rent and deposit required for move-in. 2nd month's rent will be prorated.
- MUST be willing to start lease within 2 weeks of application date.
PARKING: One assigned parking carport. Open parking available.
APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Washer/dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, A/C.
UTILITIES: Tenant pays SDGE. Owner pays water, trash.
PET & SMOKING POLICY:
- Pets OK. $25/mo/pet rent, $250 deposit/pet additional
- No smokers.
You are permitted to drive by the property before viewing but please do not go on property. Inside shown BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Click on the "CONTACT US" box below and let us know the following:
1. How many people (adults / children) would be moving-in.
2. When you are looking to start the lease.
3. What dates and times you would like to view it.
1. Click on the "APPLY NOW" link and fill out the online application. Each tenant 18+ of age is required to apply. For multiple applicants, please "add applicant" to one application instead of submitting separate ones.
2. Go to http://www.hightideprop.com/tenants and pay the application fee. $30 per applicant.
3. Scan and email or fax (888-515-8159) proof of id (license, military id, or passport) and proof of income (2 pay stubs or last tax return).
You can come into our office at 2221 Camino Del Rio South, #203, San Diego CA 92108, during Mon-Fri, 9 am - 5 pm, with all of the required documents.